Sunday, August 22, 2010

day two hundred twenty-nine.

yesterday was my sister katie's engagement party, complete with 97% of my extended family and a stanley cup cake:

(i kept calling it a cup cake and i don't think anyone thought that was funny except me)
(i still think it is)
(it is)

one little boy couldn't believe that it was actually a cake, until...

oops.

(or was it ALIENS?)



and look, a cooler just for me



my 2 year old niece enjoyed playing with my camera and eating cookies



classes and my return to cataloging children's literature starts tomorrow.
for now, i'm listening to jenny lewis at the library and pretending i'm not hearing the person at the table next to me talk to her study buddy about what happened at a house party last night (but oh boy, things happened).

3 comments:

  1. How many Diet Cokes did you consume? Or should I ask how many were left standing in that big cooler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -i cannot even go into the things in such a public internet forum. also, she didn't remember parts of them.

    -three. the magic amount.

    ReplyDelete