Monday, March 29, 2010

day eighty-three.

spring break is over, but since i forgot my camera on thursday, i took some pictures of my post-interning afternoon adventures with the phone and just got them on the computer:

my first stop was the museum of contemporary photography at columbia (free!)- an exhibit on modern czech works.

i would like to point out that not only was my bag check number 25, but when i went to save this image to the proper picture folder, i discovered that it fell at being named "break25." spoooooookkkyyyy

exhibit guestbook.

i then ventured over to harold washington library.


browsing their circulating LP collection, floor 8.


tiny people having tiny meetings, in tiny never-to-be-built libraries.

mini blue man group socializing with other monochromatics.

then it got really windy outside and i kept my hands in my pockets.



(i also only figured out today that i can "schedule" a post if i know i won't be home/at the computer. so, sometimes you will be reading things that are posted while i am sleeping and/or in the bathroom. science!)

No comments:

Post a Comment