Thursday, March 4, 2010

day fifty-seven.

a (sort-of) typical thursday:

-put on a blazer, because i mean business
-worked at the library
-bought bus tickets for going to ashley m's wedding!
-spanish class
-haircut (couldn't keep up with reality tv conversations amongst stylists. but from what i gather, vienna is not marriage material)
-heard the following while waiting for the bus:

Girl: Basically everyone who works everywhere wants to have sex with me, so I keep getting shit for free- Let me break it down for you like that!
Girl's friend- Giiiiiirrrrlllll.

i have a spanish exam tonight. er- tengo un examen de espaƱol esta noche.
also, unofficial is tomorrow, which makes me cranky.

2 comments:

  1. I admit it, I got sucked in and watched The Bachelor. Vienna did not seem like the best choice, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm glad their impressions were accurate! puts more faith into the salon as a whole

    ReplyDelete