Wednesday, April 14, 2010

day ninety-nine.



working on a cataloging project i put off for about a month and is now due.
i'm pretty sure 90% of it is going to be screenshots accompanied by the words "providing access to" and "ramble ramble something about AACR2 and oh, here's another screenshot."
good to know that i haven't developed any better habits in my aged state.

i saved a few weirdo things for my 100th post tomorrow.
which means that if you are reading this, you are invited to the weirdo party.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That is what I do too (the screenshots). One teacher described them as 'charming' and gave me an A+. HHHAAA.

    I'm tired of school. How was that book your got a while ago? Did it inspire you? I think I need it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. which book? the librarian one?

    ReplyDelete