Monday, November 1, 2010

day three hundred.

we have reached a nice round number, on this the first of the month, where one can see the frost of january and the end of this particular blog edging nearer.
but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

today i got a free chai with my punch card at espresso and then got out of class 2 hours early.
i also have to register for spring classes tomorrow morning, which makes me sort of forward thinking and feeling strange since they are maybe the last crop of official academic classes i will take for a very long time, if not ever.
but one of my classes is on comics, so that is a-ok.


(i wish i smiled when i slept instead of snored)

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that there are only 65 more days of this blog (from this post)! I, for one, think you should keep it going. Maybe not necessarily every day... but maybe just as long as you can keep posting creepy children's books? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note: The "word" I had to type for security to post my previous comment was "suifinif." I just found that to be a little crazy. That's all. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i will still keep a semi-regular blog of some type, though i haven't decided what that will look like yet. i won't be 25 anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still have to suifinif my options.

    ReplyDelete