Thursday, December 16, 2010

day three hundred forty-five.

editing/shaping one paper while trying to construct another.
i tend to write best in a sort of disordered way- spit out the content, have it make sense later.


i'm trying for the most dramatic-without-being-laughable title for my paper on the special collections thefts at a public library in maine.
the one i'm working with right now is Unshelving heritage: from the public to the vault.
before that, i had When razors attack: a public horror!
but it's' not quite as intense or bloody as all that. and this isn't a lifetime movie.
(yet).
this is actually a pretty interesting paper to write. it reminds me of when i was a journalism major for 3/4 of a year.

i just wish i wasn't so tired.
but: vacation starts tomorrow!
i cleared off my desk at work this afternoon, as they are installing shelving in our current office. it was impossible to get this song out of my head:


impossible.

1 comment:

  1. That video just blew my mind.

    I will never listen to that song in the same way again.

    Or maybe I will, there will just be stick figures dancing in my head now.

    ReplyDelete