Saturday, December 11, 2010

paperz.

i blocked out my entire day to be productive and i've written 1 page (of the necessary 10-12) in the last 6 hours.
considering using the remainder of my saturday to reorganize books and/or read old magazines to drain my brain of academic clutter. my head is made of cotton. and peanut butter. and other impassable things.


i thought that reading the plot to m. night shymalan's movie "devil" might make me laugh and/or feel better.
but once it became clear that the elevator was not in fact the devil, but just some malfunctioning building equipment, i stopped.
anything else is unacceptable as a twist.
unacceptable.
as a twist.


1 comment:

  1. It was the old woman.

    Obviously.

    I actually would have hated it, but it was redeemed in the last scene. I still regret watching it though. Blurg.

    ReplyDelete